Terms & Conditions for "If your gift is LATE, its FREE" offer
- This offer is applicable to all prepaid orders placed using Credit/Debit cards, netbanking or prepaid wallet, placed on www.giftease.com between January 1, 2017 – March 31, 2017. This offer is NOT applicable on Cash on Delivery (COD) orders.
- Under this offer, the Net Order Value (after any discounts) of items which are delivered AFTER the due Delivery Date mentioned in the Order confirmation, shall be eligible for refund. Orders which are delivered on or before the due delivery date for the order, shall not be eligible for refunds.
- The maximum refund amount per order shall be Rs. 1000, ie. eligible refund amount in case of delayed delivery shall be the lower of net order value, or Rs. 1000.
- The actual delivery date for the order as displayed on the logistics partners’ website, shall be considered as final. Orders may be delivered at any time upto 9.00 pm on the date of delivery.
No refund shall be applicable in the following events:
a. The delivery address and contact number, as mentioned in the order is incomplete / incorrect.
b. An attempt to deliver is made, on or before the delivery date, but recipient is not available/ premises locked / delivery refused by recipient etc., or if a later delivery is requested by customer to Giftease or logistics partner.
In the above cases, the tracking information available on the logistics partners website shall be considered conclusive.
The following orders shall not be eligible for this offer:
a. Orders placed using the "Gift via emailID" feature, in which the recipients complete postal address is not provided.
b.Personalised item orders, if the audio/video/ clip / quality image is not received within 2 hours of the order placement, or is not as per the standard mentioned on the website
- In case of part order not being delivered within the delivery date mentioned on the order, only the net value of the part order which is delayed, shall be refunded.
- If an order is delivered after the due delivery date, the customer shall have to send an email claim for refund mentioning the Order number, to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to claim the refund under this offer, within 7 days of the actual delivery date. No claims for refund shall be entertained if the email claim is not received within 7 days of delivery.
- Refund will be made ONLY in the form of Giftease credits into the customer's Giftease.com account, which can be used for subsequent orders, with no minimum purchase restriction. No refunds to card/account or in cash shall be made.
- Refund shall be made into the customers Giftease.com account within 5 working days from receipt of Customer's claim email, subject to verification of the delay in delivery.
- In case of cancellation of an order / part order, due to non-availability, apart from refund of the cancellation net value, we shall also credit an equal amount as Giftease credits into the customer's Giftease.com account. No additional credits are applicable in case the order/part order is cancelled due to customer's request.
- Giftease credits given as refunds, under this offer shall be valid for use against fresh orders, with no minimum purchase restriction, for a period of 30 days from issue. Any unused credits shall lapse after this period of 30 days, and cannot be revalidated.
- This offer is applicable only to the first delivery made against an order, and any exchange/replacement deliveries are not included in this offer. Any eligible order on which a claim under this offer has been made, cannot be returned.
- Only one order per customer, or to the same delivery address shall be eligible for this offer.
- Any orders which are delayed due to Acts of God such as flood, earthquake, heavy rains or other natural disasters shall not be eligible for refund under this offer. Also, any deliveries which are delayed due to bandhs, strikes or riots in the local area will not be eligible for refunds.
- Giftease reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any time, by ceasing to communicate this offer.