Giftease uses email address to send you the updates about your order and account. Please provide your email address to complete the registration process.

Please enter a valid email address.

Submit Cancel

I am over 18 years and have read and accept Terms of Use of Giftease.com

Agree Disagree

Choco-Love Gift Combo

More Views

Choco-Love Gift Combo

Chocolates are a guilty pleasure that 90% people indulge in from time to time. Unless your loved one belongs to the remaining 10%, here is a gift that you will never go wrong with. Snickers and Twix, 3 of each, in a gorgeous Giftease packaging. Coupling raw chocolate love, with classy gifting, here is THE perfect gift!

Be the first to review this product

Product Code: 729706

Price:

Rs. 305.00

Rs. 238.43

46%
OFF
Out Of Stock
Check

FREE SHIPPING

Description
  • Brand - Giftease
    Type - Chocolate Combo
    Type of Chocolate - Twix & Snickers
    Box Color - Red
    No. of Items - 7
    Combo Includes - 3 Twix Chocolate Bar (50 gm each), 3 Snickers Chocolate Bar (50 gm each) & Box

Delivery Information
Express Delivery - 2 Days: This item can be delivered within 2 business day to most locations (for orders placed upto 4.00 pm). Please check the estimated delivery date by entering the destination pin code in the pin code check box on the right side of this page.
Other Information

This item cannot be returned or exchanged, please see our Cancellation & Exchange Policy for details.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please or register Only registered users can write reviews. Please or register

Please Wait Product Adding to Your Shopping Cart