The two things guests remember after a wedding which is not theirs of course is the food and the return gifts. The usual masala dosa counter ain’t cutting it anymore. Just like return gifts which are dry fruits and Ganesh idols are passé. Innovative Wedding Return Gift ideas are really not that hard to figure out. The thought behind the gift and how it is presented go a long way in making the gift memorable. Here are some easy and unique Wedding Return Gift ideas that won’t break the bank and your guests will never forget.
1) A conversation starter and an unforgettable gift is the Trove set of 2 animal shot glasses tiger.
2) Sweets and weddings go hand in hand. Replace the boring mithai with the Chocolate Philosophy set of assorted bars. The set of 3 flavours come packaged in a smart box.
3) Everyone needs toiletries. A slick wedding return gift is a mini toiletry set. They are handy and thoughtful. We are crushing on the Khadi Soft & Smooth skin care set and the Wild Earth Exotic Travel Kit.
4) Indian weddings and food are inseparable. A food hamper is a return gift everyone loves. Go niche with the Coffee Lovers hamper or a hamper for the entire family especially kids is the Delicious Goodness Hamper.
5) A personal touch in a gift makes the recipient feel special. Nowadays, you can personalise almost anything. Chocolate bars with a message, Vintage and Used luggage tag with the recipient’s name and the circular personalised photo frame with the wedding theme or details are good wedding return gift ideas online.
6) Cutlery sets are usual suspects as wedding gifts. They also make fantastic return gifts. Engrave the Gold Twings and Leaf Spoons set and voila your return gift will never be forgotten.
Wedding return gifts are essentially a way of saying thank you to friends and family for being part of your special day. Make it large and thoughtful with the innumerable gift ideas on the Giftease website.